Evercare specialises in home care (also known as ‘ageing in place’) services. We send nurses and care professionals to your home to provide you with quality care and support. We offer you a contiuum of care upon discharge from hospital or any transition where you might require home assistance. Home care is based on the premise that we should be able to age comfortably and safely in our own home, with dignity and a level of independence.
At Evercare, we offer both Medical and Non-medical home care services. As our client, you will have a team of nurses and care professionals to support you and ensure you receive the best quality care.
Medical home care offers Specialty Care for critical illnesses (e.g.Cancer, Stroke, Dementia), wound care and chronic illness management. In addition, our services also include Rehabilitation Therapy such as Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy and Dietitian Consultations, all conducted by our experienced and licensed care professionals.
Non-medical home care includes Childcare at home, offering services like Maternity Nursing, Lactation Consultation & Immunisation. In addition to Companionship, Personal & Respite Care. A professional caregiver will help with basic needs including Assisted Daily Living activities (ADL) such as feeding, bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, functional mobility (Walking) and assistance with medication reminders.
With our extensive contiuum of care, home care is a great alternative to an institutional setting like a Nursing Home or Assisted Living Facility.
• Provides a safe and comfortable environment for the client
• Prevents communicable diseases (infectious diseases e.g. influenza, tuberculosis, measles, malaria) which may be caught in hospital.
• Reduces stress levels of being in an unfamiliar place
• Allows a person to live independently and maintain their social activities for better mental health
• Enables family members to stay better connected
Great question. At Evercare, our approach stems from a holistic belief that quality care extends beyond immediate cure.It is not just about the client’s physical condition, their emotional needs are equally important. We believe that while hard nursing skills are essential, communication is key in this people-driven, heart-centric business. Unlike other nursing agencies, we assign you a dedicated Care Manager to assess and coordinate your care needs. To differentiate ourselves, we focus on three areas: Team, Technology and Transparency.
Team– Each Care Professional at Evercare is interviewed, background checked and vetted by our Care Team. We invest in our people, creating proprietary training tools and content to ensure our clients are well taken care of anytime, anywhere.
Technology – We have developed a custom-built online platform to track and monitor your progress. We send regular updates and reminders to your family members and loved ones so they can enjoy a peace of mind while working or traveling.
Transparency – We understand that sending a Care Professional to your home is a private and intimate affair, and want to make sure that you have a say from the beginning. Before each home visit, you will receive an email notification about the nurse’s profile. Our forthcoming rating system will allow you to review and rate your nurse(s) while sharing your honest feedback so other clients can benefit from this information too.
At Evercare, you can be sure that every member of your team – whether nurse, physiotherapist, speech therapist, occupational therapist or wound care specialist – is highly trained, trustworthy and professional. Every member of your team has been interviewed and screened. They offer a level of skill that comes only with experience, and compassion that comes with true caring.
When it comes to care, it can be difficult to determine what you or your loved ones need. The purpose of a Care Assessment is to find out what the client’s needs and circumstances are and what support they require. Typically, our dedicated Care Manager will conduct the assessment in your home, along with other involved family members.
Our dedicated Care Manager will:
– Speak with the client and other family members involved
– Build a personalised Care Team around the client, and match caregivers that best suit your needs
– Review and consolidate any relevant medical information including Medical & Disease History
– Conduct a physical and clinical examination on the client’s conditions and vital signs
The Care Assessment aims to compile a comprehensive snapshot of your holistic wellbeing in one centralised document. Here is what you can expect to see:
– Medication summary (list of all medications being taken, highlighting any side effects)
– Medical & Disease History
– Physical Examination – Vital Signs
– Risk Assessment
– Mobility – ability to move around with or without aids
– Functional Assessment
– Skin Condition – our skin changes with age leading to various skin conditions that are important to monitor for the Elderly
– Sleep Quality
– Activities of Daily Living (ADL)
If you would like to change your Care Professional, call our Evercare team at 3905-4000 to request for a change and we will do our best to match it. Please refer to the question below on timing guidelines.
You can schedule your next home visit via the Evercare online platform or our hotline at 3905-4000.
Every client we serve receives a Custom Care Plan specific to their needs. Several factors help determine the costs:
– Number of hours of care per week
– Level of home care services received (Medical or Non-medical etc.)
– Our home care services are typically billed on an hourly basis. This makes it easy to make a Custom Care Plan for you.
Give us a call and we will provide you with further pricing information.
1) Minor – We hold our clients’ in the highest regard and will do everything possible to respect their wishes. Our nursing professionals will call the client’s emergency contact to inform them of what happened and decide on further action together.
2) Serious – If our care professional judges the situation to be serious, s(he) will call 999 first and contact the family members after they have settled the emergency at hand, updating them regularly on the situation at hand.
For a confidential consultation, free of charge
When it comes to care, it can be difficult to determine your loved one’s needs on your own. An initial Evercare Assessment is important to ensure the most appropriate level of care.